Welcome to Tom Savano Cocktails
This policy outlines the details for payments and delivery charges on Tom Savano Cocktails’s Website.
You can write to Tom Savano Cocktails at:
152-160 Kemp House, London
EC1V 2NX – London , UK
Price of a Product and delivery charges
1. The price of each Product which you order will be as quoted on our website at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of each Product is correct at all times. Please see paragraph 4. below for an explanation of what happens if we discover an error in the price of a Product which you have ordered.
2. The price for each Product will change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
3. The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are explained to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order. Delivery charges are based on weight and the speed of service required. Orders above a certain amount will be eligible for free delivery, which you will be notified of at time of checkout.
4. It is always possible that, despite our efforts, a Product on our website may be incorrectly priced. We do not have to sell a Product to you where there is a pricing error. We will normally check prices as part of our despatch procedures so that:
4.1. where the Product’s correct price is less than the price stated on our website, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you; and
4.2. if the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you promptly to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not proceed to issue a despatch confirmation until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
5. We send regular newsletters and press releases to our customers, and also write about Products on our blog. It is always possible that, despite our efforts, a Product may be referred to in a newsletter or press release or on our blog with an incorrect price. We do not have to sell a Product to you at any incorrect price which is set out in a newsletter or press release or on our blog. Please see paragraph 4. above for an explanation of what happens if we discover an error in the price of a Product on our website.
6. All prices on our website are shown in GBP.
How to pay
1. You can pay for a Product using any of the payment methods listed at the payment stage of the checkout process, which include Paypal or debit/credit card via Stripe. We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and American Express cards.
2. Payment for the Product and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We reserve the right to end the Contract immediately if payment using the card details which you provide fails.