Around the World Cocktail Gift Set
SWEET | RICH | CITRUS
Wheat Flour [Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Butter (Milk), Lancashire Cheese 21% (Milk)], Rice Flour, Mature Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Colour: Beta Carotene], Glaze (Contains Milk), Egg White, Spring Onion 0.9%, Mustard Powder. Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper.
Collection comes with
- 200ml bottle of English Garden Lychee Martini (2 servings)
- 200ml bottle of Sydney Twilight Espresso Martini (2 servings)
- 200ml bottle of Marseilles Midsummer Raspberry Gimlet (2 servings)
- 200ml bottle of Single-estate Reposado Margarita (2 servings)
- 200ml bottle of Kentucky Winter Old Fashioned (2 servings)
- Two stylish rocks tumblers
- One miniature stainless steel cocktail shaker
- One bag of The Real Smoked Nut Company Hickory Smoked Almonds, Cashews and Peanuts
- One box of Lancashire cheese and spring onion biscuits by the Drinks Bakery
- One box of rosemary, pecorino and seaweed biscuits by the Drinks Bakery
- One bag of Latin Chilli plantain crisps
- Two bags of air-dried fruit slices and one of coffee beans to garnish your drinks with
- Five matching travel-inspired drinks coasters by Tom Savano
Travel is at the heart of everything we do at Tom Savano. Each cocktail is inspired by an iconic, beautiful travel destination, and carefully crafted to fill your senses with the tastes and aromas of that place, transporting you there with just one sip.
If visiting one amazing destination is great, then why not visit five? We’ve designed a collection to take you on a journey around the globe, tasting some of the most memorable cocktails and craft spirits as you go. Each one has been paired with the perfect bar snack to make each stop on your travels even more authentic and evocative.
Start your journey in springtime England with our Lychee Martini, before jetting over the Pacific to sip Espresso Martini’s on Bondi Beach at sunset. After that, take a yacht and find port on the South of France with our Raspberry Gimlet, enjoying it through the heat of the midsummer days. Next stop is Cabo, Mexico, for a tangy taste of our famous Tommy’s Margarita whilst sailing around the beautiful white sandy beaches, before finally finishing up in Kentucky during late fall, sipping an Old Fashioned on the porch as the last sun fades for the evening over the rye fields.